Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blast from the Past...

So my sister thinks I should give blogging a try as an outlet for my insanity. Ok, she didn't put it that way (she's much nicer than that), but that's how I'm looking at it. A note to all my friends: this is NOT a cutesy blog where I post pictures of my kids and tell funny little stories about my life...although I'd like it to evolve into that (and I might have to post pictures of my cats...they are, after all, very cute...) sometime. I'm just at a weird point in my life where I'm pretty much evaluating/questioning everything I've ever been taught and believed in, so a large chunk of my posts will be about that.
I did kind of keep a blog on myspace...but since myspace totally sucks, I haven't been that great about being consistent about blogging. I don't want to lose the posts I did write, though, so I'm going to copy and paste them into this blog. That said, the next few entries will all be old ones. Feel free to skip them. Although for the record, I think they're great (LOL).

2 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

let's be friends.

Anonymous said...

oooo, I want to be friends too.