Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Place

As promised, here are the pics of our new apartment in Pleasant Grove. I am in love with this place because it's almost twice as big as our old apartment for about the same price, our bed isn't up on cinderblocks any more, my commute to work is 5 minutes instead of 20 (or it will be once we move into the new building next week), and it's nice and quiet (no more drunken neighbors waking me up in the middle of the night with their screaming and yelling at each other!). Jacob wasn't sold at first, but he says once we get a plant he'll be good to go. :-)

The kitchen...notice the fact that we actually have counter space and a dishwasher.

Here's the living room (and a kitty)...

I have space to work out now, not to mention we have room to actually have people over.

I love that the bathroom is bigger than a closet and has more storage space than just 2 drawers by the sink.

Here's the first bedroom...right now it's just being used for storage but the hope is to eventually turn it into a nursery. :-)

And our bedroom...for the first time in our marriage, the bedroom is too big to fit into just one picture...it is SO nice to have space!!
You are all welcome to come over any time, we'd be happy to have you. :-)

5 comments:

wisp said...

I am so happy that you have such a nice apartment! I think it's cute that Jacob needs a plant. (Careful, though - I got a plant that would kill cats and had to make my mom take it... it grew better for her anyway.) I think you guys will be happy here. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a (late) Christmas present for you. We should make a date for me to see your diggin' place. :)

Curious Works said...

Yeah for space! I wish my "storage" fit in the corner of a bedroom...wait..that would mean I would have to get rid of stuff, so never mind.
More kitty pictures please...

Petey said...

You forgot the best aspect of all. We live only 1 minute away from you now!!

So glad too. :)

Cajsa said...

Wait, I want to live 1 minute away from the both of you (or, the 4 of you, technically). Jealous. It looks fabulous!