Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh Elyse...

It's my birthday today (well, technically yesterday, seeing as how it's 2:30am on Tuesday), and as I was walking into the office cursing myself for not taking the day off, an explosion of pink and purple and all things girlie met my eyes...

...haha yeah. My co-worker, Elyse, decided to decorate my cubicle. I can't remember the last time anyone did something like this for me, and as embarassing as it was (I just dunno what to do w/all that attention), it totally made working on my birthday bearable. So thanks Elyse, you crazy woman!

3 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

what a good friend you have!

LyndiLou said...

How awesome is that! I don't think there's a way to see something like that and NOT smile! :) So great!

wisp said...

I'm so glad someone did something special for you for your birthday. :) I miss you!!!