Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm okay.

I can't talk/write...divorce, court, my hubby, hubby's family, lawyers, drama, etc (well, now right...after I'm divorced...eh, if I want to).

But, I can write that I'm good.  It is hard (STRESS!), but I'm stronger (lol right wisp?  CD...I like it!!).  Before, my hubby was help me...my pills, doctor appointments...really any the talk haha.  That now...ME...I do it.  My pill, my doctor appointments, restaurants, shopping, etc.  Like, I was to the mall...because my phone was old and my bill and my hubby's bills...ANYWAY...so, I said, "Hi, it's hard to talk because my stroke.  Please can you help me?"  He helped me. Yay!!  Also, we go a park all the time...when they play the kids I will go where Moms...we chit chat.  I'm not anxious.  :)

So...divorce is...NOT is my favorite.  But, I'm okay, I'm stronger because I have to...that good! :)

2 comments:

wisp said...

Yes! You are very strong! I bet it is really hard to do it. But it is good. :) You are so awesome, Jiles. My very favorite. =) You can do this.

Cajsa said...

JUULIE!!!
You are so fking kickass. I can't help but use a lot of expletives because you blow my mind every single day with how you are stepping up to do what you need to do for your babies and yourself. and also I'm glad you blogged because I check in here all the fking time and get impatient :) It won't be long now till we have that BUDS reunion in Utah and things will be happier by the minute. LOVE YOU.