Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boring

Hi friends. I've been thinking, "Man, I really need to post a blog" but unfortunately there just hasn't been that much going on lately. So here are my few updates...

The season ended at work so things have slowed down significantly--now I'm working 3:30-midnight and when I say working, I mean sitting around reading books, playing games, watching Arrested Development DVDs and taking the occasional phone call since we've lost most of our people.

I'm still not pregnant. No surprise there. Had a freakout about it yesterday (I tend to do that on occasion) but after 10 minutes the crying got really boring so Jacob and I went hiking instead.

Jacob and I are STILL waiting to hear from the FAA about his medical certificate. Should be any day now, honestly. Although I know how holidays have a tendency to mess up the inner workings of all federal agencies, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes an extra week because of Labor Day. Anyway, as soon as he has that cleared, Jacob can start flying solo and that will allow him to be a lot more aggressive on his lessons and earning his flight hours. Right now he's kind of stuck...so we will be really happy once they give him the green light. Yes.

Other than that, there's really not much to say. We work a lot and watch a ton of movies, that's pretty much our life. So yeah...will write more when I actually have something to write about. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade?? j/k -- I'm glad work is slowing down. I hope the FAA get their butts in gear. I am VERY sad to hear you are not pregnant yet...but I love your attitude. You are my hero in that department.

Lunch on the 20th works for me. I work that night, but not the night before....so name your time and I'll be there. Love you so much! Miss you....

Jennifer Bowman said...

yay!! love hearing from you !

kajsia mccoy said...

rude.
you didn't even invite me to lunch.

Jiles The Great said...

Yes I did! Remember how I said the 20th in the e-mail that you have yet to respond to?? Pooooooor me, my sister doesn't write back. hehe j/k...but seriously, are you good for Sept. 20th?