Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reasons I Love Jacob (in no particular order)

So even though it's just past midnight, it is technically my anniversary. 6 years...we're definitely not newlyweds any more huh? Anyway, this year I decided to honor another year of marriage by listing (as you can see in the title) some of the reasons why I love my hubby. Here goes...

1. He's HOT (not the most important thing, but definitely one of the best perks!)
2. I can tell him anything
3. He likes movies, especially horror films
4. We make a great team
5. The man can BBQ
6. He takes care of me when I'm sick
7. He likes to keep a clean house
8. He's manly but never a tool
9. He knows when to joke and when to be sensitive
10. He always knows how to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day
11. He's been SUPER supportive during this whole infertility mess
12. He's totally driven and does what he needs to in order to achieve his goals
13. He doesn't laugh at me when I'm singing my guts out in the car
14. He sings in the shower
15. He's really smart
16. He accepts me for who I am, insanity and all
17. He's not afraid to try new things
18. He motivates me to be a better person
19. He reminds me that even when life is hard, you can still have fun
20. He hates dogs (sorry dog lovers, but we will be cat people till the day we die)
21. He knows when to just listen and when to give advice
22. He's really good with kids
23. He goes to the library and tries to find books for me to read since I'm too impatient to do it myself
24. He takes me away for the weekend when things get too stressful
25. He is passionate about the things he does, especially flying
26. His solution every time we get into an argument is to hug, and it works
27. He has the best laugh
28. When I'm away on a business trip and I call him b/c I had a nightmare, he sings to me to calm me down
29. He brings me doughnuts on Valentine's Day in addition to flowers
30. He works the graveyard shift to help w/the bills even though he's in school

...and I could go on. But, I actually gotta wake the poor guy up so he can go to work.

Happy Anniversary Jacob, I love you!!!!!

3 comments:

wisp said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :) I really like reading about the cute things Jacob does for you. It makes me so happy. Have a wonderful day! You guys deserve to have a beautiful anniversary. :)

LyndiLou said...

SO sweet!!! What a great list! You are just awesome efor each other! Happy Anniversary! Here's to more and more and more great times together! Love ya!

kajsia mccoy said...

you should add to the list that he makes yummy food! mmmm.