Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here We Are

Well friends...

This is it. Go big or go home...we're bringing out the big guns and giving it all we've got. I hope the payout is a big one. But if not, at least I'll know. Part of what drives me so incredibly crazy is not knowing...it's trying to keep hope alive all while having my dreams cruelly and repeatedly smashed in front of my face. So even if things don't go the way I want them to, at least I will have some sort of closure. I will have given it literally everything I have and to finally know, even if the pain is awful and the healing is long, will be a relief. Roughly 2 more months and it will be done in one way or another.

It's absolutely terrifying and exciting at the same time.

...what do you say to taking chances?
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say,
What do you say?

I say...bring it.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go sis. Let me know if you need anything. :)

wisp said...

You are so strong. I know the next few months will have a lot of stress either way, so know I love you and that I'm here for you. I wish so much I could be out there for you. :( But I'm pulling for you. And amazed by you. :)