Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas is coming, and Julie's getting fat...

...except Christmas is already here, and I am most definitely fat.

Here's the belly at 24 weeks. Crazy how time flies...only a few more weeks and I'll be entering my thrid trimester. No complaints about that though, my ankles have turned into tree trunks b/c of the swelling and I've definitely started waddling haha. It's only going to get more uncomfortable from here, I'm sure. It'll all be worth it, though...Merry Christmas everyone!


3 comments:

wisp said...

Aw! What a cute pregnant Jiles! =D I wuv it!!!

kajsia mccoy said...

happy christmas!

Ari Hill said...

I think you look super cute and you for sure have that pregnant glow! I'm so happy that you keep fighting and were able to have two amazing little babies! I feel ya on the 4 yrs that is how long it took us and I'm 2nd baby year 1 again!! I'm so happy for you! Cant wait to see those little ones