Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been far too long...

Hi devoted blog readers...all 3 of you... ;-)

I am very excited, because we've been living in this apartment for a month now and today we finally, FINALLY have internet. HOORAY! I was just blogging at work (it's a great thing to do at 1:30am), but then the stupid IT guys blocked blogspot (because they both have little man syndrome and like to block everything that anybody likes...seriously), so that put an abrupt end to that. Anyhoo, just wanted to say that now I can blog again...so stay posted, there's more blogging to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujiah! (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong) You are BACK!

I didn't even think about the internet thing...or lack thereof. Dumb small minded people.

Missed you! When are you coming over to hang out with us?

Jennifer Bowman said...

YAY! I am a devoted reader

kajsia mccoy said...

i'm waiting... (tap foot)