Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving

We moved the other week. I hate moving. With my entire soul, I hate moving. But instead of writing a novel complaining about it, I will just display the pictures I took to document the experience...or a very small fraction of it, anyway.

Here's what's left of our living room at our old place after almost an entire day of lugging box after box after box...

And here's the spare bedroom at our old place...

Here we have the living room at our new apartment...

And here's the living room/itty bitty kitchen. Good times.


By the end of the day, we were all really tired...and when I get tired, I get loopy (no I did NOT wear that helmet all day...I was trying it on and decided it looked so good I'd take a picture...like I said, REALLY tired...).

Jacob loves moving about as much as I do...

Jacob's little brother Chris has been staying w/us for the past couple weeks, and I told him if he wouldn't let me take a picture of his face I was gonna take one of his butt while he was helping set up the computer...and he said "OK" so I did.

However, there is one thing I really REALLY like about the new apartment, which made lugging all our crap in the extreme heat worth it. And that is, of course...the view. Here's what I see when I walk into our living room.

And lasty, here's a shot of what it looks like when the sun sets...

Amazing, huh? We like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET RID OF SOME STUFF!!! (aka...less to move)

Nice view....gonna have to come over and bring you a pot pie....lol!