Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

8 Things About Yours Truly...


8 TV shows that I watch (in no particular order):
1. Scrubs
2. Arrested Development (on DVD, of course. Sigh.)
3. Gilmore Girls (reruns)
4. Whatever is on CNN
5. The Daily Show
6. The Colbert Report
7. Scream Queens, Charm School, or whatever other brainless Vh1 reality show I get hooked on, as much as I had to admit it...
8. Yesterday I discovered Top Chef on Bravo while watching TV at my parents' house--sigh, if only I had satellite...

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Happy Sumo
2. Chili's
3. Bajio
4. Porter's Place (gotta love those scones!)
5. Cracker Barrel
6. Village Inn
7. Tony Roma's (not that they have any in this state--but they have one in Anaheim)
8. Sizzler

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Did laundry
2. Wrote an e-mail to my Grandma
3. Bought a snickerdoodle hot chocolate from juice n' java--YUM!
4. Went to work
5. Worked
6. Worked
7. Worked
8. Worked

8 Things That I am Looking Forward To:
1. Friday, for so many reasons
2. My sister's wedding next week
3. The Neil Diamond concert in December (YEAH!)
4. The holidays being over
5. Jacob getting his private pilot's license
6. Jacob getting his commercial pilot's license
7. Moving out of this apartment
8. Someday in the very distant future when I will not need to work any more...

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To be a Mom
2. To grow old with my husband
3. Being able to travel the world (which will be a lot more possible after Jacob becomes a pilot)
4. Just enough money to be financially stable, I don't need to be rich
5. A mediterranean cruise
6. The trip to Disneyworld Jacob has been promising me
7. Being able to buy a house
8. Ah hell, I'll say it: equal rights for everyone

8 Things I Love:
1. Jacob
2. My kitties
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Vacations, especially to Disneyland or Las Vegas
6. Good movies
7. Eating out
8. Music, especially The Veronicas

8 Things I don't like:
1. Infertility
2. Hypocrites
3. Closed-Minded People
4. Vegetables
5. Going to the dentist
6. Dieting
7. Exercising (haha maybe I should just put "being healthy in general")
8. Ignorance

8 People to Tag:
1. Kajsia
2. Maureen
3. Peter
4. Amy
5. I don't think anyone else reads my blog...
6.
7.
8.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I hope you don't mind that I read this every now and then. Sometimes I feel like one of those wierd people who just creap up on you in an unpleasant way. I just wanted to say that my wife and I just discovered Arrested Development and I have become quite a fan. Okay... (long, lingering pause just to play on the wierd person thing) bye.

Jiles The Great said...

Nate! No, of course I don't mind--I'll have to add you to my list of craaaazy bloggers.

I love that you guys have discovered Arrested...that show brings me such great joy, I hope you find it does the same for you lol.