Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Famous

So, random of all random, I was checking my facebook today and Jacob had posted his article on the festival of colors, so I was reading through it again...and then I remembered the director of the Krishna temple had told him he was going to post the article on their website. So I went to their website to see if it was on there (it is) and as I was looking, I noticed a link for blogs and youtube videos about the festival of colors, so I clicked on it and low and behold my blog entry is one of those listed! Now I feel kind of bad that I wasn't more complimentary about the whole situation--although it wasn't the festival itself I had a problem with, just the thousands of people and the fact that Spanish Fork makes no provisions to help out w/the parking situation. But anyway, there's my shocker for the day. Crazy good times, eh?

3 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

you are always famous in my book

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can top Kajsia's comment...

but that is pretty awesome!

wisp said...

Well, in my book... ah, dangit. (That Kajsia.) ;)
That's pretty cool! Maybe you'll get a few more followers of the rantings and musings of the Jiles.