Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

So I decided for my birthday this year that we were going to Vegas, which we did. And it was good times, as usual. :-)
Here's a shot of the lovely hotel we stayed at...last time I stayed at the Excalibur was let's see...high school.
And here is our favorite aspect of the room--very large flatscreen TV. Awesome.

We always go to the gardens at the Bellagio. The theme this time was very zen-like, oh and they had a butterfly house.

For me, watching the fountain show at the Bellagio while eating gelato is an absolute must.

Awwwww, we're so cute....

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Julie! :)

wisp said...

Yay! I hope your birthday was awesome! :) And now I want some gelato! ;)

kajsia mccoy said...

VIVA.... viva. las vegas! i hope you stayed to hear all the songs.