Sunday, March 28, 2010

Strawberries

Dear man w/the very large and VERY hairy buttcrack on display right in front of me in the grocery store checkout line,

Please, please, please...stand up straight. That's all it would take to cover that monstrosity. Please, I beg you...I'm running out of other things to look at, I'm having a hard time pretending I don't notice (because I can see everyone else around me noticing), and your wife is taking forever trying to use the stupid card swipe thing. Seriously, all I needed to buy was these strawberries, this should have been a 2 minute trip and now it's been 5 minutes and your buttcrack is still right in my face.

Love...but not really,
Julie

(And then, after he stood up...)

PRAISE THE LORD THANK YOU!

(Sorry kids, no picture to display on this one!)

5 comments:

Petey said...

But the strawberries were totally worth it.

Cajsa said...

WE WANT PICTURES! GIVE US PICTURES!

emms _b said...

hahahaha. i loved this! I'm sorry your eyes had to endure such blinding grossness.

kajsia mccoy said...

i just really really wanted a picture.

kajsia mccoy said...

oh. i'm lame. i didn't see cajsa had already said that.