Friday, April 2, 2010

Doctor Douchemonkey

Dear Doctor who doesn't want to treat anyone who voted for Obama,

While I think you are within your rights to post your little sign instructing all those who voted for our current president to seek health care someplace other than your office...


...I think your hissy fit/temper tantrum (I'm pretty sure that since you went to college and then medical school, it's safe to say you're at least 8 years old) is pathetic, and I've concluded that you're a douchemonkey. We democrats will take our bladder infections elsewhere as I'm sure there are many urologists who will be happy to treat us despite our political affiliation.

In closing, I'd like to kindly ask you to please try to remember what being a doctor means...because last time I checked, doctors were supposed to diagnose and treat people, not punish them for believing differently.

Yeah...there's no love here,
Julie

1 comment:

kajsia mccoy said...

i will never understand the world.