Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Little Helper

While Michael is my cuddly cat (and, let's be honest, my lazy cat who will literally sleep ALL day and only wake up to eat), Mariah is the helper kitty. She always wants to see what I'm doing and if she feels it's necessary, she tries to help. Jacob has often had her hold the pages of the book he's reading with her paw...it's really cute. Anyway, yesterday I was changing the sheets on our bed...




...and she hopped up to "help." It's not easy to make your bed when your cat is sitting on it, but I was grateful for her good intentions...silly kitty.

2 comments:

emms _b said...

I love that so much. Your kitties are the best in the world. not to mention have the best names.

wisp said...

Miles jumps up on the bed when I change the sheets, too. Not to help, but to chase the wrinkles I'm getting out or burrow under the sheet so I don't know he's there... ;) (I love that cats don't realize they create a big bulge in the blanket.) He loves it when it's time to change the sheets. n_n