Tuesday, November 30, 2010

20 Weeks

I have sooooo many stories to tell...but it's bed time (don't mess w/a prego lady and sleep haha), so all you get tonight is a couple of belly pics, since it's been a while. The first one is a really bad picture of me, but what can I say? I'm becoming less and less motivated to "git my pretty on" as the days continue...so here's the belly at 20 weeks:



Aaaaaaand, here we have Jacob's attempts to indoctrinate our children to be H.P. Lovecraft fans. I know you can't see what's playing on the iPod, but it's a recording of a Lovecraft novel...hooray for "story time."


So there you go. We had the "big" ultrasound today...ya know, the one where they measure everything to make sure the babies are on track. For the record, both babies are doing great: baby A is 14 ounces and baby B is 12 ounces, both have strong heart rates and the rest of their measurements are right on track so everything's looking really good. Oh, and it's official: they are definitely both boys (which we actually found out last week, but that's another story to follow shortly).

Now if we could just come up with names...

Much more to come, stay posted. :-)