Monday, January 12, 2009

I am now a redhead

I get bored with my hair color easily. This weekend was one of those times, so while at Super Target w/my sister I decided to purchase some hair dye. I've been considering going red for a while now, as it's the one color I haven't tried yet (yup, I've been blonde, brown, black, blue and purple). However, in order to avoid doing something too incredibly drastic, I went with a color which was more brownish-auburn than actually red...or at least that's how it looked on the box. Well, apparently my hair quite likes being dyed because it took rather well to the color and even though I left the dye on for the minimum amount of time, my hair is REALLY red. Observe:


Ok, these pictures actually make it look pretty brown (there's only so much you can capture with a cell phone camera...), but I promise you it is very red. I do like it though, which is always a good thing.

5 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

I love it Julie! Looks great!

kajsia mccoy said...

it is red. we have really bad lighting in that kitchen. I think you should put blond streaks in it. Go crazy.

Nathan said...

I'm hurt that you didn't ask me to help. Afterall, I owe you one for helping me with my hair that one time. It probably would have made it look even better (except for one big spot in the back that you wouldn't be able to see). Oh well, it does look good.

Anonymous said...

I think red should be the new brown. I like it. Kajsia looks good with red....so do you....so do I...

emms _b said...

I love that for you. You are a wild woman!!!