Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Eve

*I totally forgot to bring my camera when we went out for New Year's Eve so I'm stealing these pics from Amanda's facebook. Yes, I'm a picture thief.*

I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the new year--good riddance to 2008 and here's to 2009 being much, much better! :-) We were technically in the car at the stroke of midnight, but we spent the first couple of hrs of 2009 dancing in a club and that was super fun. Our night out came complete with a creepy stalker guy and ended with us helplessly watching Peter get violated by a drunk lesbian. Awesome.
Anyway, here are some pics from that evening...


The guy behind me in the blue shirt is our creepy stalker friend. Yes.

Anyway, I really do hope you all had a great New Year's Eve--and that 2009 turns out to be a great year for everyone! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo...so much more exciting than my "night at work". Oh well...at least we had lots of food.

Here's to 2009! May it be awesome...especially for you.

kajsia mccoy said...

PETEY! and WILL! You guys are such cute friends. And jacobis fun too.