Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jacob & Journalism...

Hi friends,

Perhaps some of you have noticed that I added a new link to my list of craaaaaaaazy bloggers called "Jacob is a journalist." Yes, I am the proud wife of the newest journalist for utahstories.com and I'm super excited about it. Thus far he's written articles on Prop 8, Gun paranoia, and the LifeFlight helicopter crew for Utah. So, if you want to check out his articles from time to time (typically he has 1 published a week), we would love that (especially since he gets paid bonuses when his articles get lots of hits!) and I know he welcomes any feedback you or anyone else would like to give him.

Until next time...happy reading!

2 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

he is cool

wisp said...

Wow! I wish him luck. Journalism can be a little stressful, but it has a great drive to it that little other writing has. I'll try to check on his articles! :)