Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I don't want to elaborate

You know when you have one of those days where the world seems like such a dark place and you don't know whether to be just pissed as hell or simply cry yourself to sleep? Yes, I am having one of those days...one of those weeks, actually. And I don't really want to talk about it. Instead, here are the lyrics to a song which completely illustrates how I feel. Go Veronicas.

"Heavily Broken"

Every day I sit here waiting
Every day just seems so long
And now I've had enough of all the hating
Do we even care
It's so unfair

Any day it'll all be over
Every day there's nothing new
And now I just try to find some hope
To try to hold onto
And it starts again
It'll never end

I'm heavily broken
And I don't know what to do
Can't you see that I'm choking
And I can't even move
When there's nothing left to say
What can you do
I'm heavily broken
And there's nothing I can do

Almost giving up on trying
Almost heading for a fall
And now my mind is screaming out
I've gotta keep on fighting
But then again
It doesn't end

I'm heavily broken...

Feels like I'm drowning
I'm screaming for air
(screaming for air)
Louder I'm crying
And you don't even care

I'm heavily broken...

I'm heavily broken
And I don't know what to do
Can't you see that I'm choking
And I can't even move
When there's nothing left to say
What can you do
I'm heavily broken
And there's nothing I can do

6 comments:

wisp said...

:(
Sounds like you need a Friends afternoon this Saturday. ... Or maybe I'm angling for more hang-out time. ;) I'm sorry that you've felt that way this week. Let me know if there's anything I can do, or call me if venting is needed. And, whatever you end up doing(hint: I have ice cream ... just mentioning), here's to a good weekend! :)

Jiles The Great said...

Well, I have a sushi date w/my sisters this Saturday, but how's your Feb. 7th looking? I would love to take you up on that ice cream offer--I'll even bring cookies or brownies or something. :-)

kajsia mccoy said...

you two cuties.
I also love that song. don't be broken. But then again- i guess we are all a little broken.

wisp said...

Hm... my Feb. 7th should be open. I might have to restock the ice cream by then, though. ;) You'll probably be all better by then, but I'm sure the memory will need some Friends/ice cream therapy. Party!!!

Anonymous said...

awe...I'm sorry sis. Me being a slacker on the emailing side probably doesn't help either.

Looking forward to tomorrow. :) It's been too long.

Jennifer Bowman said...

Oh my friend Julie!! Let me know if there is anything i can do for you! Lets get together for lunch and talk. :) Let me know when works for you!